• Hydrolyzed Algin – rebuilds the epidermal skin via stem cell activation and stimulates the activity of epidermal stem cells to rapidly restore and reconstruct skin tissue.
• Manuka Honey – a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory which contains healing properties.
• Niacinamide – key benefits include improved cell immunity, increases hydration, suppresses excess oil production, reduces pigmentation and increases collagen.
• Oat Beta Glucan – recommended for reducing fine lines, promoting wound healing, reducing scaring and enhancing the penetration of active ingredients.
• Hyaluronic Acid – this substance is able to hold 1000 times its weight in water and is applied topically to deeply hydrate the skin by constantly attracting moisture.
• Canadian Willowherb – a non-steroidal anti-irritant and redness reduction ingredient that shows powerful antibacterial activity.
This product contains beeswax and honey and is not suitable for vegans.
Apply in the evening to face and neck, allowing the mask to activate overnight. Leave on for at least 30 minutes, before rinsing